Data Privacy and Protection Policy
Guided by the existing legal principles for the area of Privacy and Personal Data Protection, Aquavalve establishes the following commitment of privacy:
- Aquavalve guarantees the saveguard of the right to the protection of personal data, voluntarily provided and authorised by the user, which will be treated confidentially in conformity with the existing national and Community legislation.
- The collected data falls under the responsibility of Aquavalve, who will process and store it electronically with the intent for usage in pre-contractual and contractual relations established with their Customers or potential Customers, in the scope of the products and services provided.
- The Holder has the right of consultation, correction and cancellation of his personal data, in conformity with the existing laws, simply by contacting Aquavalve by phone, e-mail or post.
- Aquavalve may resort to subcontracted entities, implying the access of said entities to personal data entrusted to Aquavalve, with the commitment to restrict this access to the strickly necessary and take the adequate security measures.
- Aquavalve may disclose the personal data to a third party, namely within the same business Group and in those cases where this comunication derives from a legal obligation or is done to Portuguese public, governmental or judicial authorities (such as Pension Funds, The Tax and Customs Administration or any Court of Law).
- It may also occur the transfer of the personal data outside Portugal, but in such cases the legal obligations will be observed, namely regarding the determination of the adequacy of the destination country to the protection of personal data and the applicable requirements to these transfers.
- The personal data regarding the name, phone number, address and e-mail may be used with the purpose of advertising and marketing, namely to communicate information related to Aquavalve's offers.
- It is guaranteed to the Holder the right to terminate the usage of the provided data for advertising and marketing purposes, by remiting a written request to the following address: Aquavalve - Rua da Quinta da Formiga Nº11 Loja C, 1495-170 Algés or by phone - +351 215 902 076 – available on working days from 9h00 to 13h00 and from 14h00 to 18h00.